Monday, August 6, 2007

Aren't There Laws Against This?


We all have guilty pleasures. Mine is the occasional peek at TMZ.com, the nexus of celebrity tabloid gossip. Yeah I'm the hypocrite who shakes his head disapprovingly at the girl picking up US Weekly at the checkout counter and then goes home and loads up Defamer. Each time, I respect myself just a little less though to be sure.

Anyways, I saw this article about Jermaine Jackson and all I could think was how effed up it was that he named one of his kids 'Jermajesty'. Seriously, WTF?!? That was so screwed up that I didn't have any disbelief left when I got to the part about how his ex-wife is also his brother Randy's ex-wife. Oh you crazy Jacksons! How long until they get all of you together for what would be the highest-rated reality show in history? With Michael's spending habits and Janet's career choices, odds are 2:1 that this happens within 5 years.

No comments: